Lawn Care Services in Allen
LawnLab has provided North Texas with professional customized lawn care since 2001. As a locally owned and operated business, we’re familiar with the challenges of lawn care in Allen. You deserve lawn care that addresses those unique challenges head-on with hometown service you can trust.
It all started back in 2001 with our trusted Forney lawn care program, and today, we proudly serve a wide range of communities across North Texas including the greater Allen area.
Our LawnLab Care Program looks to the big picture by providing seasonal care, including:
- Preparation for winter by pre-emergent weed treatments in the fall.
- Two pre and post-emergent treatments before spring to control winter annuals, crabgrass, and broadleaf.
- Four lawn fertilizations spread throughout late spring and summer.
- Insect and disease monitoring conducted every visit to implement solutions as needed.
Weed Service in Allen
Weeds are extremely prolific and often unsightly. Pulling weeds may help in the short term, but can tear up the soil while not always getting to the root of unwanted invaders. LawnLab’s weed control services provide targeted weed treatment that:
- Gets ahead of seasonal weeds with proactive treatments.
- Uses targeted treatments that won’t pull up or kill your grass.
- Kills weeds at the root so that you can be sure they’re gone.
Don’t let weeds overcrowd your beloved outdoor space. Contact LawnLab now and save yourself the chore of pulling up weeds for seasons to come.
Lawn Aeration in Allen
Yellowing, sparse grass may be a sign of soil compaction suffocating your turf’s roots. Traditional treatment is mechanical aeration that uses machines to pull cores of soil. Lawnlab uses liquid aeration treatments that are less disruptive and just as effective at loosening soil so that your lawn can get the nutrients and water that it needs. Our lawn aeration renews and refreshes your yard while making your grass more resistant to disease and discoloration. We will make sure to apply treatment at the optimum times so that you can reap the benefits without tearing into your landscape.
Our liquid lawn aeration method includes:
- Food for your grass on a microbial level to nourish and loosen soil.
- Enzymes that break up compacted soil and dry yellowing thatch.
- Special formula made to be gentle on your lawn but effective on local soil.
- Applications at the right times throughout the year to optimize the benefits for your lawn.
Lawn Care You Can Trust
We manage problems as they emerge so that insects, weeds, or lawn diseases don’t take you by surprise. Whatever is ailing your lawn, we can incorporate the treatments that it needs. Check out our First-Time Application Special to save on your customized lawn care plan today