We're a locally owned lawn service serving Plano TX, and specializing in exceptionally healthy lawns!
Lawn Care Services in Plano
The only thing harder than achieving the lawn of your dreams is maintaining it. Thankfully, LawnLab is here to help with both! Our lawn care in Plano is designed to make your grass healthier than ever, plus prevent insect damage and disease. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and let our experts take care of all the hard work.
It all started in 2001 with our exceptional lawn care service in Forney, and today, we're excited to serve a broad range of communities across North Texas including greater Plano.
Our Plano lawn care service includes:
- Fertilizer applications in the spring and summer to encourage healthy growth.
- Post-emergent weed control to eliminate unsightly foliage.
- Pre-emergent treatments to stop weed seeds from germinating.
- Insect control to stop grubs and other pests from eating your grass.
- Lawn disease treatment to stop fungi from taking over.
Trust the LawnLab Locals
As a locally-owned and operated business, we love helping our community. We do this by making lawn care easy and giving our neighbors stunning outdoor spaces. With our comprehensive, year-round services and excellent customer service, there’s no better option than lawn care in Plano!
Weed Service in Plano
Fighting weeds might seem like a never-ending task, but eliminating them is very important. If you let them grow, then weeds can steal nutrients and water from your grass. This results in an unsightly lawn that’s covered with dandelions, crabgrass, and thistle. To prevent this, we offer year-round services that get rid of weeds. You’ll never have to pull them by hand again!
Our weed control service in Plano includes:
- Treatment that’s tough on weeds but safe for your grass.
- Post-emergent products to target existing weeds.
- Pre-emergent applications to stop new plants from germinating.
- Healthier, better-looking grass.
Lawn Aeration in Plano
Your lawn is always up against stressors like foot traffic and heavy rain. This can cause soil compaction and thatch buildup, which is a layer of dead grass and other organic material. To give your grass room to breathe, trust our lawn aeration in Plano.
Benefits of aeration include:
- Reduced water runoff
- Stronger roots
- Improved soil quality
- Thicker grass
- Better drought and disease tolerance
- An overall healthier lawn
Start with a Free, No-Obligation Quote
When you’re searching for the right lawn care company, transparency is important. To help you feel confident that you’re making the right choice, we offer free quotes that have no strings attached. If you have any specific questions or concerns, give us a call and one of our friendly lawn care technicians will be happy to help!