Looking For The Best Local Lawn Care in Rockwall?
We're a locally owned lawn service serving Rockwall, TX, specializing in exceptionally happy and healthy lawns!
Lawn Care Services in Rock Hill
Rockwall, Texas is a great place to settle down and raise a family. We have some of the most picturesque landscapes in the state and the most beautiful yards. That’s because we care about what we do and the community we serve. We have a reputation for exceptional lawn care and customer service which we have built on for over 20 years. It all started way back in 2001 when we started our lawn care service in Forney, and today, we proudly serve a broad range of communities across North Texas including the greater Rockwall area.
We understand that your Rockwall lawn is unique and has specific needs based on moisture, soil composition, and how much sunlight it receives. Other lawn care companies don’t come close to the amount of detail we put into each individual yard. When you sign up for any of our expert lawn services, our lawn care specialists will help identify and correct any problems that may be facing your turf grass.
Our lawn care service includes:
- Weed Control: Two Pre and Post Emergent treatments before spring for control of winter annuals and crabgrass and broadleaf weeds.
- Lawn Fertilization: Four lawn fertilization applications including pre-emergent weed control in the fall.
- Lawn Disease Treatment: Treatment for common lawn diseases such as dollar spot, necrotic ring spot, fairy rings, and red thread.
Local Weed Service in Rockwall
Weeds are the bane of every homeowner in Rockwall. Common weeds are not just annoying to look at but they can affect the health of your lawn. At Lawn Lab we strive to create healthy lawns so that they can naturally fend off invasive weeds, but in order to do that, we have to first eliminate existing weeds. We use a special kind of weed control that will kill weeds to the roots, without hurting the grass. It’s a great way to enjoy a healthy lawn without any weeds invading.
Common Weeds In Rockwall, Texas:
- Ground ivy
Local Lawn Aeration in Rockwall
As time goes on, the soil in our lawns can become compacted from frequent use. Thatch buildup from mowing and other organic matterr can also contribute to this problem. When soils become compacted you will start to notice the signs.
- Hard soil
- Water running off
- Spongy grass
- Yellow or dying grass
- Water pooling in other areas
Many other lawn care services offer core aeration, but at LawnLab we offer liquid aeration. Instead of using a machine to pull plugs of sod out of your yard, liquid aeration uses a special liquid spray to achieve the same results without damage to your lawn.
Core Aeration Vs. Liquid Aeration
With other lawn care companies, you get the same cookie-cutter lawn care. At LawnLab we have been creating unique and beautiful lawns for over 20 years. We take the time to get to know our customers and add a personal touch to everything we do.
- Pulls plugs of sod out of the grass which can damage roots.
- Leaves ugly clumps of dirt on your lawn.
- Can disturb dormant weed seeds, causing them to germinate.
- Loosens the soil even deeper, encouraging deep root growth.
- It doesn’t disturb dormant weed seeds.
- The grass roots stay completely intact.