We're a local lawn service serving Murphy, TX, specializing in nurturing the greenest and healthiest green lawns in your neighborhood.
Lawn Care Services in Murphy
As a locally owned and operated business, at LawnLab we know firsthand how bonds with our neighbors often begin over lawns. LawnLab has sustained business by giving clients lawns that they can be proud of without harsh chemicals so that family and friends can enjoy the benefits. It all started in 2001 with our Wylie lawn care service, and today, we serve a wide range of communities across North Texas including the greater Murphy area. Regardless of your location, we use a seasonal lawn care strategy that makes the most of every treatment and can be customized to your vision for what you want your lawn to be.
When you partner with us for your lawn care in Murphy, you can expect:
- Preparation for winter using two pre-emergent treatments in the fall.
- Two pre and post-emergent treatments in spring targeting winter annuals and broadleaf.
- Four lawn fertilizations combined with weed control during the course of the year.
- Insect and disease monitoring conducted with every visit to proactively defend your turf.
Weed Service in Murphy
Weeds are inconvenient, but they’re also insidious when it comes to the health of your lawn. Overcrowding by weeds means that your grass is competing for valuable resources and space that roots need to grow down deep. Instead of pulling weeds yourself and tearing into your already struggling lawn, LawnLab offers weed control that fits into your lawn care plan and keeps grass in tact.
Our weed control treatments in Murphy will:
- Target unwanted weeds without destroying your grass.
- Kill weeds at the root so that they don’t attempt to return.
- Get ahead of seasonal weeds with timely treatment plans.
Lawn Aeration in Murphy
Soil compaction is seriously destructive, choking grass roots and resulting in patchy grass and unusually hard soil. Aeration the solution, but traditional treatments pull soil plugs and leave them scattered on the lawn, and damage root systems when they just need more room to grow.LawnLab uses liquid aeration, the newest approach that is the least invasive and even more effective. We also time lawn aeration treatments so that you get the maximum benefits of each application, resulting in lush disease-resistant grass over time.
Our liquid aeration formula contains:
- Nutrients that nourish your grass and feed microbes that help loosen soil.
- Enzymes that deeply soften soil, no digging necessary.
- The ingredients it needs to be tough on compacted soil, but gentle on your lawn.
Trust Your Local Lawn Care Technicians
These natural treatments are applied in six-week intervals for the best possible results. Meanwhile we keep an eye out for issues as they may arise to get ahead of potential problems. You can count on LawnLab for proactive, natural lawn care that delivers. Take advantage of our First Time Application special today to begin lawn care that endures through the seasons!